Our 2025 products and packaging goals
Our products are uniquely designed to improve people’s quality of life, improving hearing and health, and supporting remote, sustainable collaboration. We also want to make sure that the way our products and packaging are designed, manufactured, and treated at the end of their life minimizes the need for virgin materials and creates opportunities for re-use or recycling of valuable materials.
- We aim to use at least 50% sustainable materials in new products, for materials for which sustainable alternatives exist
- Make all our new packaging truly sustainable by dramatically reducing the use of plastic, minimizing size and weight, and using FSC certified cardboard and paper
- Expand take-back schemes to all relevant products and regions in GN Audio
- Give more products a second life through repair and refurbishment in GN Audio
- As an enabler, we aim to use sustainable product development requirements for all new products, covering various dimensions