Would you like to work in an international and dynamic environment and help us reach our strategic objectives by assisting on M&A transactions, strategic projects and corporate, capital markets and financing matters?
Join GN Group Legal Capital Markets and M&A
At GN Store Nord (GN), we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. With your base at our HQ in Ballerup, you will join two highly skilled lawyers in the Legal Capital Markets and M&A team in a new position.
We handle the legal aspects of all phases of GN’s strategic transactions as well as acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures. We advise on, lead legal aspects of and ensure appropriate quality and governance in all transaction processes. Additionally, we serve as an in-house advisor on company law, capital markets and financing matters.
You will become part of an exciting and challenging work environment where having fun is key.
Be a trusted legal advisor
Reporting to the Director of Legal Capital Markets and M&A, you will provide commercially sensible legal advice within our responsibility areas, and you will become a trusted advisor to the business. As part of a diverse organization, you will work closely with colleagues across the global business.
In collaboration with GN’s M&A and Strategic Projects team, you will independently advise, take ownership and lead on all legal aspects of domestic and cross border M&A transactions and strategic projects, including:
• considerations on transaction structure
• engagement and collaboration with and management of external counsels
• driving legal due diligence processes
• assistance in the drafting of legal transaction documentation
• negotiations with counterparties
• ensuring adequate internal coordination, etc.
In addition, you will:
• provide advice to top management and other stakeholders on capital markets questions
• provide advice related to our financing arrangements
• take part in the planning and execution of our annual general meeting and ensure compliance with corporate governance recommendations and related regulation
As our work is project driven, you should expect some peak periods, and you must be prepared to travel when projects require it.
What you will bring to the role
Your competences and core qualifications include that you work independently and have high personal integrity, ambition and drive. You are very organized, service-minded and able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and you have strong cross-functional communication and networking skills. Moreover, you:
• hold a master’s degree in law (a Danish cand.jur. degree will be considered an advantage)
• have solid M&A and capital markets and/or financing law experience from a law firm, including a minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a qualified lawyer with specialization within M&A, capital markets and/or financing law
• possess a strong business understanding
• are fluent in English
• preferably have experience from working as an in-house legal advisor.
Depending on the experience and profile of the candidate, the job might be classified as a Senior Legal Counsel.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than November 15th 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis. Therefore, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Legal Capital Markets and M&A, Lise Ladegaard, on +45 2780 4020.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs around 5,700 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).