Would you like to support Swedish and Danish hearing care professionals in providing the best customized hearing aids to our end users?
Making life sound better
GN Hearing provides professional hearing care devices to people across the world. At our headquarters in Ballerup, Denmark, you will join our Nordic Customer Service team of 10. Here, you and 4 of your colleagues are responsible for supporting our Danish and Swedish customers, ordering custom-made hearing aids that meet specific requirements for sound quality, aesthetics and comfort.
Doing so, you will receive continuous training in everything from GN products and accessories and the anatomy of the ear to our CRM system, so you are equipped to provide our customers with the best service possible.
You make sure our end users get the hearing care they need
As our Customer Care Coordinator, you handle order registration in our order management system and ear impressions delivered by mail. You also provide support and guidance over the phone to our customers – primarily hearing care professionals from Swedish hearing care clinics and at times end users directly.
• Manage and follow up on orders and customer feedback in our CRM system
• Complete 3D scans of the ear impressions we receive and send the files to the operations site in UK
• Contact our operations site in UK to follow up on orders
• Collaborate with the local sales teams and finance, e.g. in relation to customer feedback
“In this job, you are both the coordinator and the advisor. If a customer for instance needs a remake of an order or guidance in how to use their device, they call you. And if you have questions or alternative recommendations for an existing order, you contact the customer directly to make sure they get the best solution,” says Nanna Munck, Nordic Team Leader for Custom Products.
At the GN headquarters, you will feel part of a global community and team up with probably the best colleagues in all of Scandinavia. Your new team shares an open office with a cozy atmosphere and daily laughs – often following jokes about clumsy Danish vowels or Swedish words that Danes just do not get.
“When you start here, you join a social workplace with great employee perks – and you should definitely look forward to this year’s Nordic event where we celebrate GN’s 150th birthday. I’m told it’s going to be sensational,” Nanna concludes.
Swedish customer service profile with a flair for IT systems
• You have experience with customer service/support, and you enjoy communicating with different types of customers over the phone
• You are fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
• You are used to navigating in order management systems and documenting your work – experience with Navision and Sales Force is a plus
• You have a keen eye for quality, detail and structure
• It is a great advantage if you have a background as an audiology assistant or the like – but as long as you are ready to become a hearing care expert, we are ready to make you into one
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 23 June, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Nordic Team Leader, Custom Products, Nanna Munck on +45 2893 2684.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).